Pfaff creative 4.5
MAKE AN IMPACT!
Turn the ordinary into the extraordinary with the creative 4.5! This sewing and embroidery machine boasts impressive features giving you limitless creative possibilities.
With an incredible diversity of designs, shapes, combinations, and effects, you can turn your creative ideas into reality with the PFAFF creative 4.5.
The stitch creator feature allows you to create new 9mm stitches or edit one of 480 built-in designs. Create maxi stitches up to 48mm wide and edit any stitch to create totally new possibilities.
The creative 4.5 can embroider faster than ever before, with the increased machine speed and unique new ribbon and stacking stitches included as standard. A new colour touch screen with a wide viewing angle and a precise positioning system with IDT means you can set up your design easily and transfer it to your fabric with precision - every time.
The PFAFF sewing and embroidery machine also features an extra-large embroidery area that supports the optional 360 x 350mm hoop - one of the largest embroidery areas available on a machine.
The Original IDT™ system
Integrated Dual Feed only from PFAFF® for over 45 years! A PFAFF® exclusive feature that delivers absolutely even fabric feed from both the top and the bottom, and ensures perfect seams on all fabrics.
Stitch Creator™ feature
Create new 9mm stitches or edit built-in stitches for unlimited creativity.
- Unique PFAFF Sewing Techniques
- Ribbon Stitches - Adds an extra dimension to your decorative stitching with beautiful ribbon stitches. Narrow or wide ribbons can be woven into these special stitches as you sew.
- Stacking Stitches - Sew stitches in two colours. The stacking stitches consist of pairs of stitches that are designed to be sewn on-top of each other.
- 480 Stitches Includes a large variety of 9mm decorative and maxi stitches that are up to 48mm wide. Easily combine and/or edit your stitches for even more creative options.
- Optimised Feeding - Provides even more control, which makes sewing through thick layers or seaming small pieces easy.
- Start/Stop - Sew without the use of the foot control.
- Needle Up/Down Set the needle to stop in the up or down position, for techniques such as pivoting, applique and more.
- Free-motion Modes Select the best mode for your desired technique. You can choose from Free-motion quilting, thread painting or darning.
- creative Signature Programs
- Tapering on 9mm stitches. Easily taper at the beginning and/or at the end of any stitch.
- Patchwork Program - Sew your seam and the machine is able to remember your seam length to stitch over and over.
- Single Stitch Program - Set the exact number of stitches or sequences you wish to sew.
- Mirror Image of Stitches - Flip the stitch side to side and/or end to end.
- Stitch Positioning - Moves the stitch right or left to easily align decorative stitching.
- Stitch Density - Density can be increased or decreased without affecting stitch length by controlling the distance between the stitch points.
- Large Embroidery Area Up to 360mm x 350mm
- Basic Shape Creator Feature Combine decorative stitches or design elements instantly to create truly unique borders and designs.
- Precise Positioning Place all embroidery designs exactly where you want them. Easily match multiple hoopings to create embroideries of unlimited size.
- Increased Embroidery Speed Sew faster than ever before with 30% faster embroidery speed.
- 270 Fantastic Embroidery Designs Features a variety of specialty embroidery techniques. The built-in designs are grouped into three different categories, machine designs, mini designs and quilting designs.
- Cut Jump Stitches Automatically cuts embroidery jump stitches and pulls threads to the underside.
- creative signature Embroidery Programs
- Mirror - Flip designs for even for creative options.
- Rotate - accurately rotate by 1° increments.
- Embroidery Design Scale - Enlarge or reduce designs without changing the stitch count.
- Multi-Select and Grouping - Select one or multiple designs for editing.
- Embroidery Stitch Editor - Adjust a stitch or a sequence after you've bought it into embrodiery mode.
- Colour Edit - Change the thread colour of the design directly on-screen.
- Monochrome - Stitch any design in a single colour without colour stops.
- Basting in the hoop - Baste fabric to a stabiliser that is already hooped. Perfect for velvet or other specialty fabrics that you don't want to hoop.
- Three Built-in Embroidery Fonts 3 font sizes available including upper case lettering, lower case lettering, numbers and symbols.
- Auto Save Current State Periodically saves the embroidery stitch number and position plus automatically save personalised adjustments to continue your embroidery later.
- Undo/redo in Embroidery Edit To assist when creating your embroidery combinations.
- Embroidery Unit Storage Convenient storage compartment built into the embroidery unit keeps bobbins
and accessories close at hand.
- Program for Viewing and Organising Designs Organise design files saved on your computer, turn designs inti design image files, print catalogues and more.
- Colour Touch Screen with Modern and Clear Graphical User Interface The wide viewing angle ensures great visibility form all angles. See stitches in actual size and embroidery designs in true colour display.
- Large Sewing Space The perfect choice for quilters, home sewing sewists, fashion enthusiasts and anyone who creates.
- LED Lights Illumiates the entire work space with no shadows.
- Automatic Presser Foot Lift Raises the presser foot instantly when the needle is set to stop down and/or at the end of a seam after a thread snip.
- Electronic Knee-Lift Easily raise the presser foot with an easy movement, whilst keeping your hands on your project.
- Screen Saver with Start-up Screen The start-up screen is displayed as a screen saver, when the screen has not been touched for 10minutes.
- Separate Bobbin Winding Motor Easily wind a bobbin while sewing or embrodiering, without the need to unthread the needle.
- Top and Bobbin Thread Sensors Alerts are made when the needle or bobbin thread is running low or broken.
- Thread Snips Automaticaly cuts the top and bottom thread, pulling thread ends to the backside of the fabric.
- Button Ruler Use the button ruler, to measure your button. Using this measurement you can set the buttonhole size and sew as many buttonholes as needed.
- Jam Proof Rotary Hook No threads caught in the bobbin area.
- Quick help System and Alphabetical Index help Touch the quick help icon for instant information or use index help for in-built advice.
- Speed RangesAdjust your machine to your preferred sewing speed. It can also remember your preferred setting.
- Personal Files Save your personal stitches, sequences or designs in a folder to sew them again when ever you wish.
- Personalise Your Sewing Machine Save your name to your machine, select your preferred language, and your preferred start stitch, personalise sounds, save favourite stitches and settings.
- Two Built-in Accessory Trays Large trays to keep your accessories tidy and close at hand.
- Updateable Via the internet.
0A - Standard presser Foot with IDT System, 1A - Fancy stitch foot with IDT system, 2A - Fancy stitch foot, 3 Blindhem foot 3 with IDT, 4 - Zipper foot with IDT system, 5A - Sensormatic buttonhole foot, 5M - Manual buttonhole foot, 6A - Embroidery/Sensormatic free-motion foot, 6D - Dynamic spring foot, 1/4" Quilting foot with IDT system, 8 - Maxi-stitch foot
Stlyus, Thread net (2), Edge guide, Felt pad (2), USB Embrodiery stick, Screwdriver, Seam ripper, Brush, Spool cap (Large) x 2, Spool cap (Medium), Spool cap (small), Multi-purpose tool, Bobbins x10, Knee-lift, Complimentary software (PC) to download, Foot control, Power cord, USB cord (P/N:412 62 59-04), Needles, Microfibre cloth, creative 4.5 embroidery collection.